Dwight L. Moody said, "The Bible was not given for our information but for our transformation." Ask yourself these questions when you read the Bible.
1. What blessing should I thank God for?
2 What trait of God should I praise?
3. What picture of Jesus should I adore?
4. What name of God should I honor?
5. What bad example should I avoid?
6. What sin should I confess?
7. What command should I obey?
8. What good example should I imitate?
9. What promise should I personalize?
10. What principle should I practice?
11. What truth should I accept?
12. What ideal should I pray for?