Paul used the criticisms of his enemies as an opportunity to learn, articulate, and teach the following:
- The benefits of suffering
- The schemes of Satan
- How to identify false teachers
- The sufficiency of God
- The folly of ministerial boasting
- The judgment of believers by Jesus Christ
- The joy of generosity
- Persevering in Christian service.
2 Corinthians is a wonderful epistle and it shows that a bad situation can be a good learning opportunity.
What difficulties are you going through today? And what lessons is God trying to teach you?